Well-maintained Alutec 3 glazing for balconies is sold by our expert dealers all over Finland. Arrange a free planning visit.
- Frameless overlapping sliding and inward-turning glazing, suitable for both balcony and terrace
- The glazing uses 6-10 mm SFS EN 12150 tempered safety glass
- glass strength is defined for each object separately and is affected by e.g. the site’s terrain class, glazing height and system width
- in balcony glasses, the glass thicknesses are 6.8 and 10 mm
- in terrace glasses, the glass thicknesses are 8 and 10 mm
- maximum height with 10mm glass is 2750 mm
- Overhead glazing
- The installation location of the top rail must be selected and checked carefully
- The adjustment profile guarantees quick and neat installation: no installation wedges or disturbing gaps are visible at the top edge of the glazing.
- The system uses bearings, dust-protected and maintenance-free wheelsets
- The plastic and rubber parts have been tested to be suitable for Nordic conditions
- The fixing of the bottom rail and the water control are done in a controlled manner with the help of a water damper
- Installation warranty 2 years
- Product warranty 5 years
- There are three standard colors in the profiles
- RAL 7024 dark grey
- RAL 9006 light gray
- RAL 9010 white
Operating and maintenance instructions
- Alutec 3 balcony glazing is intended for continuous use. Glazing works better the more regularly the glasses are moved.
- The lower profile groove should always be cleaned when washing the glasses
- It is recommended to clean the glass surfaces from time to time with water and a standard window cleaner.
- The profiles can be cleaned with water and a neutral detergent.
- Abrasive substances and fabrics should be avoided to prevent scratching.